- ½ package refrigerated piecrusts (15 oz)
- 1 C sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 C light corn syrup
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ C coarsely chopped 'We Are Nuts' macadamia nuts
- 1 C flaked coconut
- Fit pie crust into a 9 inch pieplate according to package directions; fold edges under and crimp. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden, cool on wire rack.
- Whisk together sugar and next 5 ingredients stir in nuts and coconut. Pour into prepared piecrust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes; cool on wire rack. Garnish with whipped cream and chopped macadamia nuts if desired.