- 1 egg white
- ½ C packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb 'We Are Nuts' Walnuts or Pecan halves
- Set oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg white until foamy. Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and vanilla. Add nuts, stir to coat. Spread evenly onto the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until well toasted. Cool completely and store in an airtight container.